Thursday, June 18, 2009
Christmas in July Blog Party
Please don't throw virtual tomatoes at me, but do you know it is only 189 Days until Christmas? I know, I know, you just spit your Margarita all over your laptop, but as you clean that up, I'd like to tell you about a little party I want to have.
Christmas in July!
That gives us about 3 weeks to gather recipes, photos and craft ideas so that we can all be extra-inspired as Christmas approaches. I LOVE to see other homes all decorated and I am always on the look out for new recipes and creative gift ideas, aren't you? So let's party!
Here are some suggestions (we don't do rules here)to participate:
1. Post photos of one or more of your favorite decorated rooms or vignettes (give us a tour).
2. Post any get togethers you may have (I host a cookie exchange) with the deets so others may "borrow"the idea this holiday.
3. Post any recipe that you serve only during the holiday or give as gifts.
4. Post any creative craft that can be used as a present for teachers, co-workers, etc.
5. Post any traditions that you have - I LOVE traditions.
6. Post any tablescapes (idea bloglifted from Between Naps on The Porch) that you have created for the holidays.
7. Don't forget the most important part of christmas - family - post any photos that you have of your family enjoying al of your hard work , love and creativity.
Remember the more photos the better! Be sure to tell all your blog friends about this event so everyone can participate. Be sure to grab the Christmas in July button at the top of the post and display it in your post on July 10th. Just leave me a comment by Thursday July 9th 9:00 Pacific Standard Time and I will include you on my post.
I cant' wait to tour your Holiday Homes! see you on Friday the 10th. Thanks for visiting my blog!!