Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tablescape Thursday - Coffee in Bed

Who says Coffee and Poptarts have to be boring?
 It's more about the ritual and presentation than it is about whats in the cup or on the plate...really this Poptart tasted better than any other Poptart that I ever had!

This is one of my favorite "Indulgence's" - I don't do it everyday ( maybe I should), but I try at least once a week to have my Morning Cup in bed with all my favorite meditative books and magazines spread out for me to pluck and thumb through. What about you? Do you have a favorite morning indulgence or ritual?
Well I don't want to spend too much time here this morning, precious few moments before the sunrise then it's all business from there...tata for now!

Linking up with Between Naps on The Porch - You should check out her backyard tablescape- I am green with envy over all of the green that is surrounding her table!

Also Linking up with Delightful Order - some amazing inspiration here!


5 comments:

BluBabesCreate said...

Sounds great to me! Come on over and learn about Winnie the Pooh!

Designs on 47th Street said...

Hi! What a sweet blog. I am right after you over at Between naps on the porch and thought I'd drop by for a cup of coffee! :)

Very precious little setting for a early morning wakeup place.

My ritual? I am up and out the door for exercise classes at 5:30! Crazy huh? Works for me!
Hope you'll come by and visit me too.
Donna

Alycia Nichols said...

This goes along with my mantra that "Even Froot Loops and hotdogs taste great if beautifully presented!" The Poptart industry never had it so good! You make it look like a delicacy! In fact, I think I'll head down to the kitchen and grab a blueberry one. :-) Have a good weekend!

Terri Smith said...

Gosh It Was Great Learning You're Back! Missed You Girl! And Hey, Your Current Post Really Has Me Wondering Why I Don't Take Advantage Of Such A Treat More Often. My Sweet Man Indulges Me On Special Occasions, And I Have To Say It Truly Changes The Course Of My Entire Day. Sending You Some Love And Glorious Georgia Sunshine ~ Terri

Brianna Renee said...

Love little morning rituals like this :) A cup of tea/coffee and a good book in bed with the windows open is my kinda morning.