Sunday, June 8, 2008

Empty Nest Syndome?

I think I have definitely hit the wall. Yesterday I spent the day ecstatic about the fact that I had cleaned, organized and completely labeled our 2 refrigerator/freezer combos & our pantry. While my husband and daughter were working and my son, while up for a visit, had made himself scarce, I was giggling to myself while I peeled my carefully crafted labels off the sheet and adhered them to their respective shelves. How much joy can a fairly scarce but well organized, labeled refrigerator bring? Well, let me tell you; my husband has opened the refrigerator 4 to5 times in the last 24 hours and has yet to ask..."Babe, where is ____?" OMG! I do believe Avery could save many marriages with those little 5267 return address labels. Take a look at my pride and joy.

I know - I need to go shopping.


A semi close-up of the "The Sandwich Shoppe" All the fixin's for the sammy's go here except the bread, which is now located in the Deli Drawer.


















The Door


















Beautiful!



















The Freezer



















Thanks for looking!

No comments: