Thursday, July 3, 2008

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain
I love this picture, but only because I loved where I was, who I was with and what we were doing. Prince Charming and I were in Swizterland on Lake Lucerne (Luzern), getting ready to take the train up to Mt. Pilatus. I took several pictures of the swans and the sailboats (so many sailboats) and the countryside because I didn't want to forget. I even scribbled someting in my Moleskine journal: "6/21/08 Lake Lucerne is just littered with swans and sailboats! The lake is so clear, it resembles glass. What a life. What a privlege to witness how some people live out their lives on this planet."

No comments: