1. Post photos of one or more of your favorite decorated rooms or vignettes (give us a tour).
2. Post any get togethers you may have (I host a cookie exchange) with the deets so others may "borrow"the idea this holiday.
3. Post any recipe that you serve only during the holiday or give as gifts.
4. Post any creative craft that can be used as a present for teachers, co-workers, etc.
5. Post any traditions that you have - I LOVE traditions.
6. Post any tablescapes (idea bloglifted from Between Naps on The Porch) that you have created for the holidays.
7. Don't forget the most important part of christmas - family - post any photos that you have of your family enjoying all of your hard work , love and creativity.
Remember the more photos the better! Be sure to tell all your blog friends about this event so everyone can participate. Be sure to grab the Christmas in July button at the top of the post and display it in your post on July 10th. Just leave me a comment by Thursday July 9th 9:00 Pacific Standard Time and I will include you on my post.