Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Apology and an Outdoor Wednesday

This part of the post is an apology; I am sorry for disappearing from the blog world, I have no excuse other than life got in the way and something had to give for awhile. It happened rather quickly and I am still unsure of how much time I can devote to this thing I love to do; I love posting on my blog and I love reading so many of your many blogs. I have been seeking balance and now think I am ready to try this one more time. I do love this art and I missed it. It's good to be back.

With that said, I am participating in Outdoor Wednesday hosted by A Southern Day Dreamer! It seems as though one of the Sycamore trees in our front yard is thoroughly confused by this weather. One day it's cold the next day it's sandal and shorts weather.

Poor tree, it doesn't know if it's coming or going...I feel like this quite often these days and the tree struck me...as if it is saying "it's okay to let go for awhile...life goes on and restores itself in one way or another." It makes sense to me.

Happy Thanksgiving Eve..I know for many of us that means lots of last minute preparations, but what a Joy tomorrow will be! Ta Ta for now!

1 comment:

Blondie's Journal said...

I was wondering where you have been!! And I am so glad you are back. Things have a way of working themselves out. Try posting once a week. Events are hard because you have to visit everyone...

I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving and please don't disappear again!! ;-)

xoxo
Jane