Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday

As you can tell, I love blog parties...they are just genius! I would never have stumbled onto some of the best ideas and met the nicest ladies if not for Blog Parties. They are just too fun! So today, over at 5 Minutes for Mom, it is Tackle it Tuesday. Basically you pick something that you have been procrastinating on or something that is just sort of nagging at the back of your mind all the time and you tackle it. So today my project is my cute Parting Favors for my Cookie Exchange coming up on Sunday. I know! I know! They should be finished, but that's why I have to tackle them today. Here's a sneak peek at what I have before me...I don't think it will give too much away to the ladies who are coming to the exchange and reading my blog.
So tonight after work, I'll be printing, cutting, mixing etc to get these puppies finished. I can't reveal what I am going to do with them today, but I will post next Tuesday about what I did with them...and just a hint...I'll be participating in more than one party...I'll get to post on all the Tasty Tuesday parties...yeah! Okay off to work, TaTa for now!

1 comment:

Blondie's Journal said...

I will be back next week to see what you have. Take pictures of the cookies too, so I can drool!!

xoxo
Janie