Thursday, May 13, 2010

Today is my first time joining Thursday Thirteen & Photo Thursday - I'll be back - it was fun!
Turning Forty

Those thirteen letters are something I have been dreading since January.

It wasn't as bad as I thought.
PC stayed home from work and cleaned the house with the kiddos to get ready for my "surprise" party on Saturday.
PC wants it to be a surprise but knows I am too wily for that.
I have the best pals at work...they decorated my office to make me feel special.
My BFF gave me flowers.
Another pal gave me more flowers.
My ASB kiddos gave me balloons that they signed.
My Sistas brought me presents, balloons and cake (her birthday is today)!
My office was a pretty mess all day long.
PC took me to see Iron Man 2 to wrap up the day.
It's not over, I have dinner & drinks with a few gall=pals tonight, Girls Night In with the Sistas & BFF on Friday, My surprise party on Saturday, Brunch with the Sistas on Sunday and Uncle Cracker Concert on Monday...Whew! Turning 40 is fun!
TaTa for now!

3 comments:

Self Sagacity said...

Wow! Great BD presents. I would love to go see Iron Man 2, did you like it?

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Looks like you have a lot of caring people in your life. :-)

(We loved Iron Man 2.)

Have a great long weekend celebration.

My T13 is at this link:
http://joyofdesserts.blogspot.com/2010/05/its-strawberry-time-enjoy-season.html

Unknown said...

Thank you for the Birthday wishes and Joy you are right, I feel very blessed to have so many people who care about me. Life is good.