Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tunes on Tuesday

I am starting something new on the blog...Tunes on Tuesday, where I'll share a song that means somethig to me at the time. I used to do a song of the day on Facebook but I got a little overwhelmed by the whole thing..totally my problem...but I like sharing music with people...the quote "music is life" says it all for me. I think that I have passed that love of music to my kiddos who LOVE music not bands or artists, they don't care if you think it's cool or not...actually I think they get that from PC too. He litstens to stuff that I think "wow he's a forty something guy who loves Lionel Ritchie and Air supply Songs...but the next day Def Leppard is full blast and then George Strait the next." It's one of the many things that I love about him. This song gets me every time...because it is life...he drives me CAARAAZYYY sometimes, but I am so stuck on him...
Remember to hit the pause button on the playlist, the play button on the video and enjoy.

Sugarland - Stuck Like Glue

2 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Ah, now this has got me motivated for the day!! Hey, the object of her obsession is Dr. Awesome from Chuck!!!

Have a fab day!

xxoo

Blondie's Journal said...

I think this is a great idea, Deanna. I love Sugarland, too!

XO,
Jane