Paso Robles, California
I wanted to host another carnival , more related to my blog title; My Cup Runneth Over. Get it - Coffee on the table - cup runneth over - okay, I 'm no comedian, but I try. Well, just as the bible says: Psalms 23:5 (King James Version):Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. What is being said here? In the plainest of terms, God is taking very good care of me - I have confidence in his grace.
So what is this carnival about anyway? Post a picture of a cup (coffee, tea, whateve) and list at least five things that you are Grateful for..a sort of gratitude journal with a twist. Don't have a cup photo - use mine!
1. Summertime - love the freedom to do what I please, the weather and long days.
2. Blogs - so many talented, creative ladies out here!
3. Getting to spend time with BFF this weekend.
4. Momma - at least we get to talk everyday - I think more, now, than when she was in the same house.
5. PC & Kiddos - so beautiful to love, I am a better person because of them.
Okay - your turn- just like Flashback Friday -leave a comment on this post on Saturday Night (I'll get a Mr. Linky soon) and I'll post you on Sunday.