Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday


I am participating in Outdoor Wednesday today - I love seeing all of the ladies posts about their yards and such. However, in the desert, it can be a little challenging to capture the beauty we see in a photo. I am going to take up that challenge - but in a future post. Today I am going to let you see a small stroll through the town of Paso Robles: A store after my own heart.. or wallet..oh well!
I don't think you can see the artwork on the door, but the dog is steering the horse and the cowboy is on backwards..funny!
nuff'' said -
now head into the country with me....


This little still-life is part of the charm created by young, laid-back, Vintner and owner, Josh of Tolo Cellars

When asked if he planned the still-life ops - he said "no-it just happens that way".


Thanks for joining me for just a glimpse of a very quaint town and beautiful countryside that gives France a run for the money. I'll be back tomorrow for Tasty Thursday with some great recipes!













7 comments:

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Welcome to Outdoor Wednesday DeAnna! I enjoyed the stroll through the quaint little town!
Thanks for sharing your photos.~ Susan

Rhonda @ Shellbelle's Tiki Hut said...

Thanks for taking me window shopping with you! Now I need to go check out what Hawaiian Haystacks are!

Jeanne said...

Hello DeAnna, I so enjoyed the tour of that sweet town. Fun and interesting too. France, move over!!!

Hugs...Jeanne

Claudia@DipityRoad said...

Thanks so much for the sweet stop at your blog. Love the music in the background and the sweet glimpse of your lovely village.

TTFN~~Claudia

Regina said...

Really nice post.

wayward windra said...

sweetie, i so love your blog! and because i miss all of you so much, i love that you keep it current and i get to share your days, even from here. sometimes, when i'm busy with grama(i show her your pictures all the time - she thinks your house is beautiful too!), i open your blog and listen to your playlist. the music brings my family to me so clearly, i feel like i'm sharing our lives all over again, because each one brings me a special memory or smile. your blog is so beautiful - like my daughter - and i enjoy everything about it. thanks for sharing the trip to pasa robles, but i especially enjoy the pictures of pc and the kids, and the house. just so you know, i feel less lonely when i read your new posts. i have been to some of the other blogs on your 'like to visit' list - you ladies are pretty impressive. i look forward to reading more...
be safe sweetie, be well - i love you
Namaste

Mary said...

I thoroughly enjoyed walking through the town with you. I hope we'll see you here often. Have a wonderful day.