Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summertime Day 4

Today is Thrifty Thursday over at Bloggeritaville (love the name). So I thought I'd share what I found yesterday - which was a boon since I am focused on putting my scrap room back together and continuing to decorate my bedroom for the summer. I would show the before picture of the scrap room, but I am afraid Momma would have a coronary seeing how her granddaughter started using her room for a "hiding spot" for all things cast-aside. So you will get to see the things I bought, and then the finished product in about a couple of days.

The table, chair, picture, seashell and glass are already pre-purposed (I was looking for these), the pot which is really cute) is the only compulsive buy. I can't wait to show these around the house! So I have to get to work - TaTa for now!

4 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Well Scrappy Dee, if you aren't just the cutest thing, then I don't know what is! I am so glad that you joined in for thrifty Thursday! I love your blog...and your comment lead me here! Good "roadmap". Thanks for joining in on TT! LOve your finds. I am sure Momma will understand. Smile.
Thanks and do come back! I love new friends. Espcially when they become old friends!

Leigh
Tales from Bloggeritaville

Christina said...

Great finds. Look forward to seeing what you do with them. Sounds like you are already busy with getting them in place. I am very bad about doing that. Procrastination is my middle name.

Tricia said...

Hi there. I just stopped over from Bloggeritaville. It looks like you got some fantastic finds. Beyond that I have two things to say. First of all, you are adorable. I love that picture, and I swear to you I would never (in fact I still kind of don't);) believe that you have kids old enough to be in college. Second of all, your closet is as big as my bedroom. Seriously. You are a lucky girl.
Have a fantastic weekend!
*tricia

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I linked you to my post today!